Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthdays X 2





The week after Christmas I also have 2 birthdays in my house, yes i realize that was fantastic planning ~ or lack of planning but it is all good. My Joquelle turned 9!! I cannot believe it. They just keep getting older, it does not stop. It seems like time just keeps going faster and faster. When they were young I just kept wishing for them to get older so they could get their own drinks or get themselves dressed~ now it seems I am trying to hold on to time as I realize in the blink of an eye they will all be gone. If we could only be happy with the present!

Then my baby turned 5! Same story! I just love these girls to death. They are best buds and Joquelle is such a good little mom to Shelby. They get along so well. I love my girls!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your girls!!!

Cute cakes :)

Andrea said...

happy, Happy Birthday Girlies!! I'm so sorry I'm not on the ball this week!

Melissa said...

Sorry!! Please tell your girls Happy B-day...another goal for the new year!!

Emily said...

9 and 5!!! Hot dang, I guess you better have another! ;)