Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ms. Shelby.....a little jealous...

So its safe to say that my little 4 year old is a little jealous. What is she jealous of you ask? That would be the fact that my husband loves me. She doesn't like it when we hug or kiss. When Jared gives me a hug you can bet that Shelby will be hugging us both at our knees. When he kisses me she needs a kiss as well. Last week when Jared told me how beautiful he thought I was, Shelby started to cry and say "dad doesn't think I am beautiful." Jared had to reassure her that he thinks she is and to never think any different! This has been an issue that seems to be progressively getting more and more intense..

Sunday was the icing on the cake. Jared and I were sitting with the kids in Sacrament meeting. Jared was holding my hand during the sacrament. He had been holding it for a while when all of the sudden he whispers my name and nods his head down to our hands. Shelby, who was sitting between us had somehow slid her hand in between our hands so that we, in essence, were holding hers. We had not even noticed and we were laughing so hard.. She is such a funny girl..

1 comment:

Colette said...

That is so cute. I just love that. It's too bad you couldn't get a picture of that.