Monday, September 28, 2009

GO ATLANTA FALCONS!!



I would like to announce that we are the newest fans of the Atlanta Falcons. This may seem quite random and I have to admit that it is, but I must explain. We are HUGE sports fans and I absolutely LOVE football. We follow BYU and college football, but I always feel left out on Sunday and Monday night when all the NFL teams play because to be honest with you there is not really an NFL team that we have preferred to watch. I told Jared that we HAVE to have a team. I didn't really care who. I came up with the idea that we would choose an NFL team by picking one out of a hat. Obviously it is apparent that the Atlanta Falcons won and now we are their biggest fans, GO MATT RYAN!! (I just learned he was their quarterback)

Don't be surprized if next year we are the biggest fans of a different team. It may become a new tradition to pick our team yearly. It will be our tradition. But for now it is the Falcons!!! GO FALCONS!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

That's pretty funny. We're big NFL fans - mostly Pete. But we don't really have a favorite team either. If I have to pick it would be the Colts - I love Peyton Manning. Welcome to the NFL :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you are too funny :)

Crystal said...

I'm with Lori! Go Colts!!!

Andrea said...

Oh, you have to go with the colts! Austin Collie :) He's been getting some good playing time. That's my new team.

Jody said...

I know, I know. The Colts would have been fun, but Jared refused to become a Colts fan because he didn't want Taylor (yes Crystal, your Taylor) to think we just jumped on the band wagon when you are die hards. So, we did it this way and the Colts just didn't win. I will cheer for the Colts no doubt~ just not when they are playing against the Falcons!! Go Falcons!!