Thursday, September 10, 2009

Maybe a blog has some worth...

Ok. So I think maybe that I should blog...Hello I am an idiot. I had decided I was done, that there was really no use for it, but the fact of the matter is that you write down little things on a blog that you would not remember otherwise. I am not a very good scrapbooker, I want to be, but I am not. I figure if I am going to be on the computer anyway, I might as well be doing something somewhat useful, like working on my own blog instead of reading others. Well, here is to a new start. I will attempt to update somewhat since I had not posted anything since February. More to come.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yah! I'm excited for the updates!! Those are exactly the reasons why I blog; plus all of my family is out of state, so they get an update on us without a million phone calls! :)

Julie said...

Yea...I never get to see you so this way I can at least see what your family is up to.