Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday and Congrats!!

It was Brett's 11th birthday!! He is growing up so fast, it is hard to believe! We let him stay home from school (even though it was the second to the last day of school) We took him to lunch at smashburger Yum--OO!! He got this bike for his birthday and is very excited about it. Hopefully it will give him something to do during the summer.
What a handsome chap..if I do say so myself!!
My sweet little baby (for a little while anyway) She will be in Kindergarten next year. Crazy!!
Shelby and her teacher Miss Katie. They did so many fun things this year. It has been a great school year all the way around. It is hard to believe I will be having this baby a month after they go back to school. The summer always flies!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh how I love reading your blog! You really do have some beautiful kids! I can't wait to see your new boy!! Love Brett's shirt and Shelby's skirt!! And of course, a Jazz cake. So cute! We need to have a BBQ with you guys!!!

Crystal said...

Hey, you'll have to change your blog address... Won't be a family of 6 for too much longer! :)