Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Trevor!

It was my 3rd child's birthday a few days ago. This boy is as sweet as they come!! I just love him to death. For his birthday he wanted a Nintendo DSi. I had told him and told him that that was to much money and that he would not be getting that for his birthday. We surprised him BIG time. He was SO excited when he opened up his presents and he indeed got a DSi!! His reaction was priceless. He deserves it. Such a great kid. We love you Trevor!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you totally surprised him! Happy Birtday to Trevor :)



Did I ever tell you that is one of my favorite boy names but I thought it would be way to much of a mouthful with Tervort as a last name :)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Trev! I am so totally out of it! I feel so bad I missed it! My mind just doesn't function these days!!
What a fun surprise!

Colette said...

Yay! those are my favorite birthdays!

Emily said...

His smile says it all! He looks so much like Derrick to me in these pictures.