Monday, January 12, 2009

First Jr. Jazz game

Ok..So Brett had his first Jr jazz game. Since this is my blog and I make the rules I say I can brag, and brag I will. He did AWESOME!! I was so dang proud of him. He had 30 points. Now you may think, wow, he must have shot 14 million times. This was not the case he took very smart shots and just did so well. He also played great defense. There was one boy on the other team that was doing a great job as well. Brett was assigned to defend him, Brett held him to only one basket while he was defending him. He is a little hustler and a scrapper.. I love it!!

You have to understand how much our family enjoys basketball. We watch every Jazz game and look forward to them all. Trevor starts Thursday, he is doing more of a camp. That will be fun for him. Saturday mornings are going to be fun for the next little while. I will update with each game~ Great job Brett!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

What a handsome stud!! Go team Nielsen!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Brett! And I would hope that you would brag about him, that is your job as his mom :)

Lori said...

What else could you expect from the child of 2 great PHS basketball stars!?
p.s. blogs were made for bragging :)

Emily said...

Go Brett! Grandpa Nielsen has been bragging about him like crazy! I got to see video footage and everything!

Jessica said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a super athlete! He looks really handsome in his uniform too. I love the Jazz too, we'll have to go to a game sometime as families, it would be so fun!