Tuesday, January 20, 2009

wasting time at work

You know that it is going to be a long night at work when you are looking at the clock and it is only 9:30. This means I have, oh....9 hours left. No big deal. Tonight I am orienting someone. This basically means I can just sit here all night. Yes, she is doing all my work. Doesn't get much easier then that. I am getting way excited to leave for Hawaii in a couple of days especially cause it was 6 degrees this morning.. which is PURE insanity.

I just wanted to update on Brett's game last week. He had another great game with 20 points. I am just so proud of him. He really does a great job and enjoys it. I just really love to watch his games. As excited as I am to go to Hawaii, we will be missing 2 of his games and that will be a little hard. I think I will see if someone can record them for me.

Trevor also started his "camp" he is just such a funny kid. He has such intensity and just loves to play anything competitive, however, you have to watch that kid because he tends to get a little mad at times.

I am going to be MIA while in Hawaii...I really don't want to worry about anything. There for I will have to update when I return, pictures and all. So long friends.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

lol, gotta love orientees... you crack me up! I'm so so jealous of you!!! get a tan for me!! And be grateful you're not getting thirteen admits :)

Unknown said...

That is a good night at work Well not how long you had but that someone else was doing all your work! Maybe I will look into that and find some young just married and have her follow me around doing all my work. She may reconsider motherhood :)

So unbelievably excited for Hawaii!! I have so much to do between now and Friday morning!