Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joquelle's Baptism


My daughter Joquelle got baptized this past Saturday. It was fabulous. She was able to be baptized with her cousin. It was such a special day. We had all of our friends and family come over to our house and have treats afterward. It was fun to visit and talk to everyone. Joquelle's cousin gave a talk as well as her uncle. What a great meeting. I can't believe my second child is baptized!! It makes me feel so old. Joquelle is such a special girl, we all love her so much.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You are old!! J/K That has got to be a weird feeling to have kids old enough to be baptized; I thought one in preschool was weird... doesn't even compare. So, when you say, "ALL" your friends came over... should I be offended that I wasn't invited?? I actually told Taylor today to talk to Jared; what are you guys doing this Saturday? We could do a date again or even bring the kids along. Have you guys been to the Bean Museum and BYU? I've heard it's pretty cool and that kids like it too. Anyways, now that I've talked your ear off; let me know what you think!

Jessica said...

WOW, that's great! I can't believe how big they get... I swear, she looks exactly like you in those pictures. Sweet girl!