Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's "ring" day today at preschool



So I have to apologize as it seems I blog an awful lot about my youngest, Shelby, but one must realize she is home with me most of the time~ If only they had such thing as a blog when my others were younger.

Shelby loves girly things~ she is all girl. The more girly and pink and lacy, the better in her eyes. Shelby loves my wedding ring. She is always asking if she can wear it. Having already lost a wedding ring, thanks to Brett, well and me for leaving it on the dresser, I am very cautious about my ring. This morning Shelby once again asked me if she could wear it. I of course told her no. Being the persistent little thing that she is, she asked again, I told her no. "Please please please please mommy, can I wear your ring?" NO! Then I see the wheels start turning.... "But mom, it is ring day at preschool" Wow!! She almost had me on that one. I almost believed her. :) One of these days in the not to distant future, I have a feeling she might get me.

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's so funny how their little minds work! Samuel has decided he doesn't like nursery, today when I went to drop him off he tells me he has a poopy diaper and we need to go change it! He didn't of course, but I was like your 2!? They learn to be sneaky early on :)