Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Sometimes I take things for granted, ok all of the time I take things for granted. I have so much to be grateful for.. As I have started working in the home health field along with my job at the hospital, I have learned so many things that I knew I should be thankful, but just did not really realize how truly great a blessing they really were.

1. I am SO thankful that I have family whom I love so much and that THEY LOVE ME BACK!! I have seen some very sad cases of some very lonely people who want nothing more than a call or visit from their family. I appreciate and love my family SO much.

2. I am thankful for my husband who treats me way better then I deserve! If anyone really had any idea what a wonderful husband he is to me, I fear there would be some extremely envious wives :) It makes me sad to see spouses treated poorly.

3. I am thankful for my Health!! Sometimes I complain because I have to work, but how thankful I should be that I CAN work.

4. I am thankful for a warm home. I love that it is a place my children can feel safe and know that they have food to eat, clothes to wear and especially parents who love and adore them.

5. I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace it brings to me in a world, where often times, there is very little peace.

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the reminder! You should have Jared give Taylor a few pointers...

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

Great list :) You just forgot AWESOME sister-in-law :)