Monday, June 14, 2010

Shelby's stitches out

Here she is!! No stitches!! It actually looks pretty good. The doctor said he thought this would heal well. I am so glad! She has been such a trooper!
For some reason the doctor thought she would like to keep her stitches (kind of odd I know) he put them on this tongue depressor and then put tape over them. Kind of weird, but whatever. Anyway, after we left the doctors office we had to stop at Walmart. Shelby asked if she could bring her stitches in the store with us. She always asks if she can bring stuff in the store and often I tell her no because "I don't want them to think you stole them" After asking if she could bring the stitches in I told her that would probably be ok. Then Shelby said, "yeah, I don't think Walmart sells stitches on a stick." It made me laugh. I just love her!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That made me laugh!!! I love the things kids come up with!