Saturday, June 26, 2010

This summer can die for all I care!!

Wow!! Can I just tell you. I am not usually one to complain on my blog (just in real life). But honestly, sometimes things seem a little to much and I think I am at that little to much point!!

So far this summer.......

week one.. Trevor wakes up way sick, has to go to the doctor, has strep throat. Shot....all fixed done!

week two.. I already blogged about it, Shelby and her lovely stitches.

week three... We actually had a nice little vacation to St. George....I will blog about it, with pics, i will!!

week four... had to take my glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes, now have to take the 3 hour test since it came back high. Brett broke his arm!! and now I have strep. 10 days of antibiotics for me.. not to mention I feel like CRAP!!





The hardest part in all of this is that my parents left to go into the MTC on Wednesday and actually are flying to Mexico right now was we speak. I have not had my mom to talk to at my beckon call!! This has been really difficult!! I know it will be a great thing, but it is not easy for anyone!! We met at a park for a few hours yesterday to say good-bye. It was rough. I admit that I am a baby, but wow, 3 years is a long time!!

Here is to hoping the rest of this summer improves.. I guess it can't get much worse.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thinking of adopting the title of your post :) You are so right...things can only get better!!!

Crystal said...

I'm sorry!! You've had a bummer of summer so far! I totally complain... all the time! Go for it!! I really am sorry! Hang in there. I can't wait to see your new baby! We need to have a BBQ soon... you up for that?!