Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lynner Lynn's Birthday




My sweet little BABY is 4. She had a birthday this week as well. I feel horrible and gulity. I had to work the night before and was pretty tired and crabby the whole day. We really did not do anything to exciting. We were going to go sledding, but the snow melted a little and it was kind of slushy~or maybe that was just my excuse. I will have to make it up to her in a big way. I realize that she is only 4, but the pressure we as mothers put on ourselves is pretty tough.
I really love this little girl. She always brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh when I need to. She brings me back to what is important in life. I can't believe she is growing up SO fast. I LOVE LYNNER!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

She really is so adorable - I love that smile! She looks a lot like you (which I'm sure you hear a lot) :)

Jessica said...

Four is soooo fun! try to drop the guilt. if you figure out how, let me know :)

Emily said...

I cannot believe you haven't told me about your blog! Send me your email address so I can add you to my list! em_n_em80@hotmail.com.