Thursday, December 4, 2008

Always a step behind!

I had quite the eye opening experience today.. I am not really sure why it was so eye opening, but it was. I have always been one that is on time to everything.. In fact, early to everything. I always had everything that needed to be done, done early, with a bow on top and a casserole in the oven. Yes, I may have been named woman of the year. However, It seems lately that no matter how hard I try, I am just a step behind.. Running like a chicken with its head cut off! The sad thing is there is nothing that makes me more crazy and more stressed then being late, just ask my husband. If we are running late for something,I turn into a monster. Well lets be honest, this is no different than any other day. What has happened to me? Oh yea....four kids!!!

No comments: