Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it just me??


What the heck!!! Please tell me this kind of stuff happens to other people besides me. Jared has a work party tonight. I have literally been looking for something to wear for the last week. Today I finally found something. I dragged Shelby into the 500th store...Tada..I found something..I went to the check out; pround of myself it had only taken 2 hours (today)... I had went home and did the final try on with skirt and all. As I put on the shirt I had bought, I found this!!!!!!!-----------
What???? It so figures!!! It SO figures. Heaven forbid it be easy.. If you call easy spending about 10 hours shopping in the last week....I am a little mad.. I guess I should have been more aware, but I was just so excited to be done, or so I thought. I live 35 min. from this store. Its not that easy to just jump in the car and take care of this.. What will I be wearing to Jared's work party tonight? Who knows? Back to square one.
Just a little side note.. This is not the only time this has happened to me. It has happened a few times. I wrote a post a little while ago titled "always a step behind" along with the kids, things like this cause that!! Wow ...Lame...

No comments: