Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Me blog, I'll try..

You know, I can't figure it out. I really really want to become a great blogger. I would love to have the blog that has a million hits and thousands of followers because it is just that good. Problem is, I am not. In fact, lets be honest... I flat out suck. Jared keeps telling me, "Jody, you need to blog. You would be good"..Really? Thats funny because I can't think of things to blog. We went and even bought a lap top so I could blog in the wee hours of the night when it is slow at work. The only thing that came from that....I like to look at other people's blogs in the wee hours of the night when it is slow at work. It is not that things don't happen in our family. It seems life is pure chaos. Wouldn't it be good to write the chaos down.. I think so.. Maybe I will try..

No comments: