Monday, December 8, 2008

Shelber Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn Lyn



Last, but not least, my sweet little Lynner. This girl is my buddy. She hangs out with me all day. Just me and her. She always says, "It's just you and me mom"
I was so excited that Shelby was going to be a girl, I felt like I could be done having kids. Two boys and two girls, doesn't get much better than that.. The doctor started me with her as well. I went in, they started me, and she was born 4 hours later.. Shelby was HUGE when she was born 9 lbs 5 oz. I will never forget the look on Jared's face when she was being born... As she came out and he could see her head, he got this look of terror on his face. I looked at him and said, "what, is she ugly?" and he said "No, She is HUGE" He was right. The kids loved her right away. They all wanted to hold her constantly.
Shelby is our little comedian. A day does not go by that she doesn't ask me, "how are you doin little fella?" or some other random thing. She has a thing about headbands. She loves to hold them and play with them. Weirdo.. Can't go to bed without her headband. Whatever makes her happy is a ok with me. Maybe I should try it.
The title of this post, this is a nick name I gave this very lucky little lady. Who would'nt want to be called that on a daily basis? You know you would.. I love Shelber!!!!

No comments: