Friday, December 12, 2008

San Diego..Summer 2008











I really wish that I had blogged before this point..I feel like I have a lot to make up for that I want to get written down. This summer we went with Jared's family to San Diego to stay in a beach house for a week. It was so much fun!! We went to the beach nearly everyday.. Jared and the kids loved to boogie board. I tried it, it kind of kicked my butt this time, so I didn't do it so much. We also went to the wild animal park. In this last picture the kids are petting---Honestly, I have no idea...Some animal.. Don't know if I would do the Wild Animal Park again. Am I a Debbie Downer or what??

We also went to the San Diego temple and the kids got to see that.. They loved it, it was beautiful. It was such a relaxing trip and we had SO much fun..


No comments: