Friday, December 5, 2008

reminiscing about old times...





Since I just started blogging and I have been horrible about keeping a journal, I thought I would write down some memories while I can still somewhat remember...


My first baby... Brett. We were young, just 22 when he was born. We were so excited to have him. He was three days late, my water broke. I was in labor for 9 hours and life has never been the same. When my water broke I was home alone watching the Jazz game. Jared was to be home any time. When it happened I called him and he answered the phone in Spanish.--take note he doesn't really speak Spanish. I was not in the mood. I told him what had happened he said he would be there in a few minutes. When he got home he had to jump in the shower, he was mowing lawns at the time. He was so excited and could not stop smiling. I was scared to death and wanted to throw up. The labor went perfectly and he was SO CUTE!! I couldn't believe it.


Ever since Brett has been able to talk, he has never stopped asking questions. This kid loves to learn... He wants to know how every thing works and why... He is fascinated of the workings of anything and everything. When he was younger he loved garages and would watch them open and close for hours, wondering how they worked. Even now, he loves sprinklers. Different I know, but he loves to watch them. He knows all the different types and how they work.


He also loves to worry..Oh oh... Don't know where he got this certainly not from his mother... He worries about way to grown up things such as the price of gas and whether or not the car's oil got changed. In that way, we are way to much alike..Someone following me around reminding me of the things that I need to worry about...


I absolutly love this kid.. He is sweet and cares about people so much.. I love you Brett!!

No comments: