Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Living oddly similar lives...

I guess this is the life of a blogger. Laying in bed at 12:30 at night, not being able to sleep, with thoughts running through your mind and having this uncontrollable urge to run and type it all down.... My uncontrollable thoughts...stupid really. I was thinking about the blog posts I have seen in the last couple of weeks.. Many of them, and I mean many, seem to have a common theme. This would include a vampire and shopping. First the vampire, it seems every woman on this planet has a secret love affair with a make believe vampire named Edward..So much so, that many of them stayed up in the wee hours of the night to go and see him on the big screen. Don't lie and say you didn't scream when he came on. Now, I have to admit I was there as well. I am being honest when I say that I don't have a love affair with Edward, in fact, I was more of a Jacob fan...People from work were going and I was invited so I went.. It was good..Didn't get any pictures of me at the theatre. This is a whole other issue.. The camera. IF and that is a big IF I remember it, the batteries are dead 90% of the time, so what is the point anyway?

The next, shopping, BLACK FRIDAY!! I love this as well. It has become quite the family affair. This year 6 of my 8 siblings went. We finally convinced my older sister to go..I think she is hooked. Me and my younger sister went about 4 years ago for the first time and after seeing a woman deck another woman for a remote control hummer, we were hooked. What more can I say, It has taken convincing, but little by little, the other siblings are seeing the light..Oh the fun of grand traditions. The whole point of this post? We are all living oddly similar lives!

No comments: