Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kelly Bell


I love this girl...Wow, were we blessed with her. She is so sweet and is so obedient. Joquelle was born 2 days after Christmas. Mel and Brad were getting married on the 28th and lets just say I didn't make it to the wedding. I went to the doctor on the 27th and after that visit the doctor sent me over to the hospital to have here. I was in labor for 4 hours and she was here. My mom and dad were waiting for her to come so that they could get to Mel and Brad's wedding dinner. They were nervous because they had to leave at 4:30 and wouldn't you know it, she was born at 4:21.. She was so obedient even in the womb... Joquelle was the smallest baby (however, she was a week early) As a toddler though, she took the cake.. She was huge and I loved it.. You would never know it now..skinny little thing.
The name of this post is Kelly Bell because that is one of her many nicknames. Don't ask me why.. Kind of a random name, but it is her. Joquelle will do about anything she is asked without complaining. She loves her little sister and her little sister loves her. She takes such good care of her. I appreciate her so much.. I love you Joquelle!!!

No comments: