Monday, December 8, 2008

Heaven forbid, Can't forget Pay Pay, aka Sharpay

Here she is, our dog..Yes we have a dog.. Never in my life would I have thought I would say that.. We got her in June.. Jared plotted the kids against me, what choice did I have. One night while I was working Jared and the kids got on the subject of dogs and how fun it would be to have one...To play fetch with, to take on walks, the list went on and on. After that, the kids absolutely HAD to have one. A subject I had to hear about 15,000 times a day. For me to say no, I would have been the worst mom in the world. I even offered to have another baby instead of the dog and I was serious. They chose the dog. I gave up the fight. One deal I made...I will not...will not...have to feed her, give her water, or pick up the crap. It will get done, not by me, of course, or she is gone. I must give the fam props, they have done well. Truly she has been fun for the family. We like her, she will never be in a family picture- I HAD to put my foot down on that one- believe me, they tried.. She is a good pup. Her name is Sharpay, after the girl in high school musical. I did come up with that, I guess they gave me that cause I let them get her.. As for the baby I promised I would have instead of the dog..They want to take me up on that offer now, YEA RIGHT!!!! Sorry Fools!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Jody,
I have to agree with Jared that you will be a great blogger. I am excited to see what your family is up to. I was suprised to see that you have a dog too. Way to set the ground rules. I would do the same:) It is funny that they picked a dog over a baby.