Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crazy Crazy week!


I love Christmas, but I have to admit that I am glad when it is over. The thing is, that during this week I not only have Christmas and new years, but 2 birthdays as well...I know good planning on our part. It is a little crazy and hectic, but GREAT all the same.


One of the things that we have kind of made a tradition is to draw names and exchange slippers on Christmas eve. This is a picture of all of our fun slippers. We decided to do this one year when Jared discovered the "joy" of slippers. He had never owned a pair of slippers and we bought him some. He talked about how great those slippers were every day for a year. When it was about time for some new ones, this is what we decided to do...That way we could all enjoy slippers.
This other picture is of the kids with some of their favorite presents. I know that some people take way to many pictures, I on the other hand never take enough. I took some video, but will just post this and call it good. We had a great time and the kids were so happy. It was fun to see their joy. My husband is so good to me as well. It was great!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love Jared's HSM slippers! That is such a fun tradition. Seriously your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!