Thursday, December 18, 2008

One week and counting..

One week till the big day.. I am so excited for Christmas this year. It is interesting that as you become a parent, you feel the same excitment for your kids as you did about Santa coming when you were a kid. We are giving each of the kids a gift that they are absolutely not expecting. I can't wait to see their faces. It will be GREAT!! I have had to hide the gifts at my sisters this year. I have a particularly curious child who loves to look for gifts. I had a bag of them in the basement under a bunch of other stuff until I could get them to her house....He found them....Little turkey..I have never been able to understand why kids want to ruin their Christmas. Maybe it is a boy thing, my husband says that he did the same thing..Me, well I knew where the presents were kept, but what would be the fun of peeking.. It would spoil my Christmas and not be near as fun. Whatever.


We have gotten a lot of snow the last couple of weeks...I do not love snow. I often wonder why in the world I live where I live because of this. Usually I can tolerate it until at least after Christmas, but I am already SICK and tired of it. This could be because until this point we have been spoiled enjoying beautiful weather.. At least we are guaranteed to have a White Christmas.

No comments: