Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who's daughter is this?

So I go to pick up the Shelbs from Preschool today. As she walks out, she has a look on her face similar to the one above. I am looking at her thinking "what the heck is wrong with her?" As I approach her, her teacher comes over and says "she is mad at me?" and I said.. "Shelby, what did you do?" She wouldn't answer....So her teacher proceeded to tell me that Shelby choose not to help clean up today...She got in a little bit of trouble and was not given a sucker because of this , I told her that was what I would expect her to do..I thanked her and we got in the car. As we drove home I tried to explain that when her teacher asks her to do something...She needs to. The only thing that she said to me was "why...My teacher is mean now...." I don't mean to brag or anything, but honestly, the kids have been pretty good. I really have never had to deal with any dicipline problems. I think this little child may just make up for all of them.. I realize this is not that big of a deal.. But this girl has serious potential.. Please, everyone pray for me..

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Seriously! My girl has MAJOR additude! She pouted in gymnastics, (which she loves) today because she wanted to go on the other beam.
Sorry about your shirt for the party. You still looked AWESOME!!